All sewn today and what a pleasure to make. I decided to bias trim the sleeve cuffs to keep a little length. There is no picture of me wearing it yet as I have only attached one sleeve. It was a bit tricky to work out the angle to put the Bias tape in relation to the neck of the garment, but figured it out after several failed attempts at basting it. I adore the design of this pattern and the way the top of the sleeves form part of the neck. Now I have figured the sleeves out it will be no problem to complete the next one in a day.
I thought I would never find a pattern I love as much as the portfolio dress but this top is even more cute. I am going to make myself another one in in pink chambray as soon as I finish this one.