Thursday 22 September 2011

Lisette 2245


I love this pattern so much I had to make myself another dress, I decided to make a long sleeved version in preparation to wear to a meal at the Whittlebury Hall Hotel which is to the side of Silverstone race track. The meal was last weekend and I wore my purple Lisette dress with pride and enjoyed the impressed looks as I told people I had sewn it myself.

It is the most comfortable dress ever and with the right accessories looked perfect. I am now a pro at this pattern so will definitely be making more in different colours.

I got the cotton from Cutting edge fabric in Basingstoke and the dress cost less than £15.00 to make.

I put two sparkly buttons on the back to make it look more interesting.



2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I have been desperately trying to find the Lisette 2245 pattern but can't find it anywhere. Would you be willing to sell me yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I love this pattern soo much, sadly I only have my copy which is cut to a size 10. I didn't realise it was out of print! Soo sad. I hope you manage to find one.

    x Katy

    ReplyDelete